Main task: the titles and opening of a new fiction film, to last a maximum of two minutes.
The coursework counts as 50% of our overall mark and is marked in 3 sections:
RESEARCH AND PLANNING: 20%
G321 - Simplified Marking Criteria as 1 Sheet
In our evaluation we have seven questions we must answer, but we should be referring to these with each task in order to make it easier for us in the end. The seven questions are:
- In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?
- How does your media product represent particular socialgroups?
- What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?
- Who would be the audience for your media product?
- How did you attract/address your audience?
- What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
- Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?